New PageTop Torrent Websites Download Lists 2018 - Latest Updated
Exactly what the most-visited torrent 2018 sites this season? As we continue the long traditions, we see that The Pirate Bay is again popping out as king of the torrents. Since the closure of several bittorrent sites recently, this year's list also reveals some newcomers. With all the closure of KickassTorrents, Ki and Torrentz. eu, a pair of the biggest actors on the scene have faded away. Yet , their places were quickly filled by founded sites and some new faces. The Pirate bay is again in the leader, followed closely by ExtraTorrent and RARBG, who have registered brand new tourists in recent months. The unofficial reincarnation Torrentz Torrentz2. eu is the greatest newcomer to fifth place. This meta-search engine has copied the feel of the late meta-search engine and covers dozens more sites compared to their predecessor. TorrentProject is doing as well. The site has been around for a few years now but has never recently been in the most notable ten before. Finally, Nyaa. se and Rutracker also deserve point out. Both have enough traffic to justify a list, but we chose to limit the list to those targeting mainstream content for an English or international audience. Here is the complete set of the ten popular torrents at the beginning of the new year. Record is structured on various traffic information and we display the Alexa rankings for each. In addition, we include the ranking of a year ago.
MOST POPULAR TORRENT SITES
1. The Pirate Bay is again the "king of torrents" and also the oldest site on this list. Last year was relatively quiet for the popular torrent site, which currently runs from their original. org domain name.
2. RARBG RARBG, who started as a Bulgarian tracker, won the paper hearts and minds of many video pirates. Movies and Shows with a RARBG tag are also common on other torrent indices. The website was founded in 08 but did not make its first appearance in the top ten in 2015.
3. YTS. AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT YTS. ag is no way affiliated with the original YTS or YIFY group, but managed to take its place at the end of previous year. Other torrents sites are not pleased with "brand hijacking" and most are definitely banning their versions.
4. TORRENTZ2 Torrentz2 is a stand-in for the first site Torrentz. eu, which under your own accord closed last summer. The meta-search engine is open up to the fact that it is not connected to the "real" Torrentz and is also positioning itself as a fresh, improved version, by searching for more than 60 other torrent sites.
5. 1337X 1337x experienced some problems this earlier year, when several directors and moderators protested for security issues. However, much progress has been made since then. This website has improved, has continued to grow in traffic and has recently been stationed in a new design.
6. TORRENT PROJECT TorrentProject is children name in the torrent scene but it appears in the top ten for the first time. The website uses DHT to find content and currently recieve more than 10 million ruisseau in its database.
7. EZTV. AG The original TV-torrent distribution group EZTV closed after having a hostile takeover in 2015, with new owners declaring ownership of the brand. The new group is currently operating from EZTV. ag and releases its torrents. These versions are prohibited on other . torrent sites for that reason controversial account.
8. TORRENTDOWNLOADS TorrentDownloads has existed for several years. Like a number of other sites, it is actively blocked by ISPs in numerous countries. The site offers a rubbish index that provides ruisseau to millions of users monthly.
9. LIMETORRENTS Limetorrents. cc regained the top 10 this coming year. The site operator also launched the iTorrents torrent cache a few months ago, which can be used by several other torrent search engines.